Current Vacancies at QatargasDelegates will be conducted recruitment drive in India for Qatargas for the following vacancies
- Contracts Engineer - 14/GG02920
- Lead - Business Support & Strategic Agreements - 14/GG02921
- Buyer Specialist - 14/GG02922
- Material Planning Engineer - Warehouse - 14/GG02923
How to Apply for jobs at QatargasInterested candidates may apply online to the corresponding Job Position and Code with your complete, updated CV, clearly mentioning your Job Profile and responsibilities.
Please provide the following details in your CV (compulsory information):
- Your contact details.
- Your birth date.
- Your marital status.
- Your educational qualifications and relevant training courses details.
- Your Job responsibilities in a clear, precise manner-both past and current, along with years of relevant experience.
- Your salary details history as well as your expected salary.
- Your current location; Company-Work location-Country.
- Notice period to current company.
- 2 references for each candidate confirming each of past employment details, hire dates, salary and job position/title.
- 1 reference from existing/present employer (in confidence) for each candidate, confirming position, remuneration and tenure.
- Your passport details-Number, date of issue, place of issue and valid upto.
- If you have been to Qatar anytime, please furnish the details of your visit, along with the status of the visa. NOC status also to be advised.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered. Multiple applications will also not be considered.
- Please be informed that short listed candidates will be informed accordingly. If you are short listed for interview, you will be required to bring the QG Application form filled completely on the date of your interview.
Please bring the following documents along with you during the interview:
- Complete Qatar Gas application form filled (you can download it from http://www.ggheewala.com/Qatar_Gas_Application_for_Employment.pdf)
Detailed Updated CV, as above
- Original / Copies of All Educational Certificates
- Original / Copies of All Training Courses Certificates
- Original Passport & Copies (passport should be ECNR, Valid for the next 9 months and should not have a valid Qatar visa)
- 20 Passport size Colour Photographs. Blue Background